Sleep is important for a person as much as breathing is. When a person is sleeping, his body is busy intending not only the physical health but also the mental health of a person. Sleep is basically making a person ready for the next day. The hormone that helps in promoting sleep is generally produced when a person is sleeping. They help in building the mass of the muscle and also aid in repairing the cells and tissues of the body that have started to wear out.
When a person is deprived of the sleep, the brain also does not function in a proper manner. It affects the abilities of a person as well as the emotional being. If sleeplessness continues for a long period of time, it can lead to a chronic illness in a person. It interferes with the balance, ability to make decisions and the coordination system in the body. There is a tendency to fall asleep during work hours, no matter how hard a person fights. Reports from the Harvard Medical School state that if a person sleeps for less than at least five hours, there are increased chances of death. Not getting enough sleep tires a person both mentally and physically.
Effects that sleeplessness can cause
- Sleeplessness leads to tiredness, which may cause a person to fall asleep while driving, even though he tries his best to fight it back. This may result in a fatal accident and take his life away.
- Sleep helps the brain to become sharper as it gives rest to the brain. It helps a person to think better and learn things accurately. Not sleeping makes the brain tired, and a person will not be able to follow anything that is happening around. It basically makes a person dumb.
- The sleep disorders can cause serious problems to health that include cardiac arrest, irregular heartbeat, high blood pressure, stroke and even diabetes.
- Sleeping for less than five hours can lead to depression as well. Insomnia, which is the most common disorder that happens due to lack of sleep, has a very strong link with depression. Insomnia leads to depression while depression does not let a person sleep.
- Sleeping less causes puffy eyes and a very sallow skin. The skin collagen, which is responsible for keeping the skin smooth and beautiful breaks down if a person does not get a proper sleep.
- It is impossible to keep the memory sharp if there is no proper sleep. There are certain events that take place in the brain, known as the “sharp wave ripples,” which is responsible for keeping the memory sharp. If the brain does not get proper rest, this becomes impossible.
- Lack of sleep increases the risk of death in a person. Researchers say that a person needs at least 5-6 hours of sleep to stay healthy. Less than that increases the risk of cardiovascular attacks, which will eventually lead to the death of a person.
The best solution to get more sleep, and fall asleep really fast is the sleep sprays. A sleep spray, when sprayed before sleep, boosts the melatonin production in the brain, causing a person to fall asleep. Also, it does not have side effects like sleeping pills have. You can buy sleep spray at your local pharmaceuticals